- The entity running the DRAWC STORE online store, NIP 5882055401, Regon 388903709 (hereinafter: the Store) operating at https //: drawc.store is Arkadiusz Drawc, phone number 501 718 291 .
- The store sells clothing products.
- The prices of goods offered in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT (they are gross prices). The total cost of the order consists of the price of the goods and the cost of shipping.
- Using the Store is possible both for entities with a registered Store user account and for entities that do not have such an account (hereinafter: Users).
- The condition enabling the use of the Store is the User's acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations when registering an account or when placing an order. Lack of acceptance of the regulations makes it impossible to use the Store.
- When registering an account, the User is asked to provide the following data:
- a) login b) password c) name and surname d) address e) e-mail address f) telephone number g) tax identification number (in the case of entrepreneurs)
- The data provided by the User is used to fulfill the orders placed. The User has the right to access, modify or delete data at any time, for this purpose he should contact the Store at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Store protects the privacy of its Users and processes their data only in connection with the conducted activity, in particular, it does not disclose their data to other entities, except as provided for in the law.
- The Store provides appropriate measures to protect Users' data.
- The user places an order by completing the order form provided by the Store. Unregistered users provide the data referred to in paragraph 6 lit. cg
- The user receives an order confirmation to the e-mail address provided.
- Each order from a new User is verified by phone and the terms and time of delivery are specified in a telephone conversation within 5 days from the date of placing the order (applies to working days).
- In the event of circumstances preventing the full or temporary implementation of the order, the Store informs the User about it. in this case, the User may cancel the order, choose a replacement product or, after agreeing with the store, suspend the execution of the order until its implementation is possible.
- The purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated in the order form. The store issues VAT invoices provided that this option is selected in the order form.
- The customer has the right to choose the method of delivery, in accordance with the order form. The available options are a) courier delivery b) parcel locker c) pickup in person
- Shipping costs are covered by the customer, unless otherwise agreed.
- The order fulfillment time is up to 5 business days (the time counted from the payment of the amount for the ordered products), otherwise the customer is individually informed about the delivery date. Some products are delivered on a longer term - delivery times are given next to each product.
- The store offers the following payment options for the ordered goods: a) transfer to a bank account b) using an accounting company - acceptance of payment cards
- The store takes the utmost care to ensure that the offered goods are of the highest quality and not defective. The store provides warranty goods offered to consumers on general terms.
- If the goods are purchased by entrepreneurs, the following warranty rules apply: a) The Store is liable under the warranty if the defect is revealed within 1 year from the date of purchase of the goods, b) the presumption of a defect in goods, as referred to in art. 556 (2) of the Civil Code, c) the provisions of Art. 568 (1) of the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing by letter or e-mail. Please include a description of the defect in the content of the complaint and attach a proof of purchase. The entrepreneur is obliged to attach an invoice.
- The store considers complaints within 14 days. If the buyer is an entrepreneur, exceeding this deadline is not the same as accepting the claim.
- The goods offered by the Store may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. The store provides a guarantee for selected goods, which it informs about in the description of the goods. The content of the guarantee is attached to these regulations.
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment with the ordered goods. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The goods together with the proof of purchase and the declaration of withdrawal from the contract should be sent to the following address:
- ALDONY 10/4, 80-438 GDAŃSK.
The cost of returning the goods is borne by the User. The model declaration of withdrawal from the contract is attached to these regulations.
- All trade names of goods are trademarks or registered names of their respective companies and are provided for identification purposes only
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights and the Act on the provision of electronic services shall apply.
- The store reserves the right to amend these regulations. the changes will be posted on the Store's website 7 days before their entry into force.
- The User agrees to store "cookies" on his computer in order to maintain the User's session (after logging in).
All payments in our store are made by Przelewy24 . Thanks to this, you can pay with an ATM card or a credit card. Przelewy24 accepts most of the credit cards available on the Polish market, such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro.
When ordering, please provide information about the need to issue an invoice and provide invoice data. We send this invoice by e-mail and a personal invoice is issued for each purchase in the store, sent by e-mail.
It is also possible to pay by bank transfer . After placing the order, you will receive the data needed to pay for the order by bank transfer.
COURIER AND PARCEL MACHINES
Delivery is free. You can choose the option of parcel delivery by courier or to the INPOST parcel locker.
Our company is based in Gdańsk, so it is possible to pick up the ordered goods in person after prior telephone / e-mail contact.
It is possible to ship products to the Polish border. In this case, please write an e-mail to email@example.com where the package is to be delivered. We will send you information about the cost of such shipping and the waiting time.
If the goods have manufacturing defects or were damaged during shipment, please send them back by ordinary mail (economic) together with the received invoice or receipt and a description of the reasons for the complaint.
We do not accept any parcels sent to us as COD. In the event of a complaint, we will refund the equivalent of the postage immediately after receiving the parcel and accepting the complaint.
The faulty product should be reported by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the note return order number (return ID: XXXXXX).
The goods cannot be used. They must be complete and returned in the original manufacturer's packaging.
Please discuss any such unusual case with our Customer Service Office (email@example.com)
When ordering and delivering more items - it is also possible to return only some of them.
Please send all return packages to our address:
DRAWC STORE Ul. ALDONY 10/4, 80-438 Gdańsk
Please always attach the confirmation of sale, receipt / invoice and details of the bank account where the cashback is to be made.
We recommend that you use the courier service and the packaging in which the order was delivered.
Please also pay special attention to the packaging of the returned items.
The money is refunded by bank transfer to the specified bank account. DRAWC STORE will refund the money immediately after receiving the parcel and after receiving the original payment.
In the event that the payment has been made by bank transfer, the refund will be made within 2 business days of receiving the package.
In the event that the returned goods are sent back by the customer with the shipment paid for by DRAWC STORE, the costs of such transport will be deducted from the refund amount.
All items shipped are always complete and fully functional. However, it may happen that the goods have hidden defects, which are, for example, invisible at the time of sale. In this case, please send us information with a short description of the defect to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Then we will contact you by phone and agree on the method of considering the complaint.
The administrator of your personal data is DRAWC STORE based in Gdańsk, ul. Aldony 10/4, e-mail: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract for the purchase of products offered in the online store operating at drawcstore.pl, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 points a, b, c Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and stored until the above-mentioned the purpose of the processing. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so will make it impossible to perform the contract.
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, to object to further processing and the right to transfer data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Your personal data will not be involved in the automated decision-making process, including profiling.